Best Bars In Hakuba
When you’re not shredding the slopes, Hakuba has a range of different bars and restaurants to keep you entertained, fed and your thirst well and truly quenched. Here are our top picks to check out this season.
- Master Braster: Unassuming from the outside, Master Braster is an upbeat reggae bar and Hakuba institution. With friendly bartenders, cold drinks, and a dancefloor it has everything you need for a good time.
- Mockingbird is a pub that’s buzzing most nights of the week with a mixture of locals and tourists. Order a beer, wine, or traditional Japanese cocktail and enjoy the creatively decorated space – including a large driftwood tree in the middle of the bar.
- Cantina is a one-stop shop. Serving up an epic Aussie breakfast and brunch in the mornings and plenty of delicious cocktails in the evenings. Great food, great drinks, and event greater vibes.
- Bar Refuel is one of the few watering holes that stay open well into the early hours of the morning. With its great local vibe, good music, and late-night snacks, it’s the place to be if you’re looking to party.
- Hakuba Après is a new double-level bar on Nakiyama for the 2023/24 season. The first floor is home to an indoor-outdoor après-ski bar with a focus on mulled drinks and beer. Head up to the second floor for an upmarket speakeasy lounge bar serving mostly whiskeys, cocktails, wine, and champagne.
- Blizzard is Hakuba’s only authentic wood-fired oven restaurant that doubles as a late-night spot. With regular live music and DJ events, head upstairs to the bar area after your dinner to continue the good times.
- The Rabbit Hole has a Melbourne laneway bar vibe, complete with barmen that have Chet Faker-style beards going on. As well as having an excellent selection of beer, wine, and spirits, this joint is famous for its burgers. We’d go as far as to say they’re the best in the valley. Make sure you try the Chuck Norris or for the vegos the Smells Like Bean Spirit.
- Mimi’s Restaurant and Bar is very well known for its incredible food, however, it also makes the perfect après spot. With a cosy, relaxed atmosphere and plenty of excellent cocktails available, you won’t want to leave. P.S. During happy hour all cocktails are 50% off!
If you’re ready to experience the best bars in Hakuba for yourself, complete an enquiry form, and our team will happily create a custom package for you. Or discover our packages below: