Early Bird Specials 2015/16
The 2014-15 Snow Season has been the BEST in years with Hakuba, Myoko and Niseko all receiving Record High Snowfalls.
We’ve got some big news for you. We’ve just released our prices for the 2015/16 specials snow season in Japan!
So why should you book early? .
- You’ll secure the cheapest flight prices – yes we can book flights for you too!
- When you book early you can take advantage of the early bird savings, up to 30% discount. It pays to be organised!
- Certain times of the year in Japan can book out up to a year in advance, like during the Nozawa Fire Festival or in Niseko during the Sapporo Ice Festival – booking early will ensure you’ve locked in the best possible accommodation.
Word spreads pretty quickly and more people are falling in love with Japan and returning year after year. You too can experience Japan’s:
- epic powder,
- most amazing views,
- wonderful onsens,
- snow monkeys,
- age old culture,
- reasonable prices,
- fantastic service,
- friendly staff,
- top of the range ski equipment,
- And great local food experiences.
We know you’re excited, but calm down, gather your friends, family or work colleagues and plan a trip with us!
Liquid Snow Tours staff has access to a huge range of accommodation and can customize a package for your particular needs.
You can find out more by speaking with a Liquid Snow Tours consultant.